- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is essential for energy production in every cell and organ of the body. It supports the cardiovascular system by maintaining healthy heart muscle and blood vessels. The reduced form of CoQ10 (ubiquinol) is also a powerful antioxidant that can protect against oxidative stress.*
- The ability to convert conventional CoQ10 (ubiquinone) to the active form is significantly diminished with age, but Ubiquinol provides CoQ10 in a pre-converted form.*
- Patent-pending CoQH-CF™ softgels contain Kaneka QH™ ubiquinol and are designed to keep the product stable and protected from oxidation.
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Essential for energy production*
- Powerful, lipid-soluble antioxidant*
- Provides the most bioavailable form of CoQ10*
Take one softgel per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: One Softgel
Amount Per Serving
Ubiquinol ... 50mg*
(CoQH-CF™ with Kaneka QH™ reduced coenzyme Q10)
Other Ingredients: D-Limonene oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caprylic acid, capric acid, caramel liquid, alpha lipoic acid.
This product does not contain
- artificial preservatives
- artificial colors