- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is essential for energy production in every cell and organ of the body. It supports the cardiovascular system by maintaining healthy heart muscle and blood vessels. The reduced form of CoQ10 (ubiquinol) is also a powerful antioxidant that can protect against oxidative stress.*
- The ability to convert conventional CoQ10 (ubiquinone) to the active form is significantly diminished with age, but Ubiquinol provides CoQ10 in a pre-converted form.*
- Patent-pending CoQH-CF™ softgels contain Kaneka QH™ ubiquinol and are designed to keep the product stable and protected from oxidation.
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Essential for energy production*
- Powerful, lipid-soluble antioxidant*
- Provides the most bioavailable form of CoQ10*
CoQ10 STOPS GUM DISEASE
There is a lot of research and evidence linking CoQ10 to the reversal of gum disease. One study looked at 40 gingivitis patients and found most were CoQ10 deficient.
Another study using a double-blind trial found that CoQ10 doses of 50 to 75 mg every day stopped gum disease very quickly – sometimes within just a few days.
THE benefits of CoQ10 on gum disease. This super-nutrient is produced by your body in a 17-step process that requires at least eight vitamins, riboflavin (B2), niacinamide (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), cobalamin (B12), folic acid, vitamin C and other trace minerals and the amino acid tyrosine. And its strength lies in its power to protect and fire up your mitochondria, the microscopic power plants of your cells.
Your mitochondria also make up the master energy system that runs all your body’s functions – your circulatory, immune and endocrine system, as well as everything else that keeps you alive.
Low levels of CoQ10 affect every aspect of life. It also affects health, which brings on diseases and speed up aging. Yet CoQ10’s crucial role is still ignored by mainstream medicine.
Mitochondria are where food is converted into energy – but they are also the Achilles’ heel of cellular aging. As you grow older, your body produces less CoQ10 and that’s when your energy-producing system slows down. Our brains are no longer sharp, our hearts do not beat as efficiently and we get tired easily.
But replacing depleted CoQ10 reserves through diet and supplementation has a potent and rejuvenating impact on every part of your body – including your gums. It supercharges the energy output from each of your cellular power producers.
The most powerful is the ubiquinol form. Take at least 50 mg per day, up to 200 mg in divided doses if you have gum disease or an infection.
Take 1-2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily preferably with fat containing meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: Two Softgels
Amount Per Serving
Ubiquinol ... 100mg
(Reduced Form CoQ10)
Other Ingredients: MCT Oil (medium chain triglycerides), Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water, carob) and Beeswax.
This product does not contain
- shellfish ingredients