Herbal Health and Healing Essiac Tea (Organic)
Herbal Health and Healing Tea is a versatile herbal supplement with many benefits. This tea benefits include a boost to the immune system and detoxification of the body. Herbal Health and Healing Tea is used by people all over the world for many different health problems as well as for general health and well-being. The tea benefits the entire body in a holistic fashion.
1. Prevents the buildup of excess fatty deposits in artery walls, heart, kidney, and liver.
2. Regulates cholesterol levels by transforming sugar and fat into energy.
3. Destroys parasites in the digestive system and throughout the body.
4. Counteracts the effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning.
5. Strengthens and improves the functioning of muscles, organs, and tissues.
6. Makes bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes strong and flexible, and therefore less vulnerable to stress or stress injuries.
7. Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
8. Promotes the absorption of fluids in the tissues.
9. Removes toxic accumulations in the fat, lymph, bone marrow, bladder, and alimentary canals.
10. Neutralizes acids absorbs toxins in the bowel and eliminates both.
11. Clears the respiratory channels by dissolving and expelling mucus.
12. Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys.
13. Assists the liver to produce lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath, a white fatty material that encloses nerve fibers.
14. Reduces, perhaps eliminates heavy metal deposits in tissues (especially those surrounding the joints) to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
15. Improves the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
16. Purifies the blood.
17. Increases red cell production, and keeps them from rupturing.
18. Increases the body's ability to utilize oxygen by raising the oxygen level in the tissue cells.
19. Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated; in this way, cells are nourished with nutrients and are also cleansed properly.
20. Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gallbladder, kidneys, or urinary tract.
21. Protects against toxins entering the brain.
22. Protects the body against radiation and X-rays.
23. Relieves pain.
24. Speeds up wound healing by regenerating the damaged area.
25. Increases the production of antibodies like lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, which is the defender of our immune system.
26. Protects the cells against free radicals.
27. Increases the appetite for healthful foods.
28. Decreases sugar cravings due to better blood sugar control.
29. Increases energy available.
30. Boosts mood and leads to an improved sense of well-being.
4 oz. bag
Maintenance Dose: 6 oz per day (1 bag lasts 3 weeks)
Aggressive Dose: 9 oz per day (1 bag lasts 2 weeks)
Aggressive Dose Plus: 18 oz per day (1 bag lasts 1 week)
Powdered herbs are made by crushing or pulverizing whole herbs. The resulting herbs look like what you see inside a tea bag.
Powdered herbs make a more potent brew. This is because there is more surface area on powdered herbs, which better allows the extracts to seep into the tea. Anything in powdered form mixes easier and more thoroughly (Kool-Aid comes as a powder, not a hard stick, for a reason!) Furthermore, powdered herbs are fine enough that they can be consumed along with the tea. This is beneficial because herbal medicine is not an exact science–no one knows for sure how some of the herbs work their magic. If you consume the herb particles in addition to the tea itself (which is only possible when you brew powdered herbs) your body will receive all of the beneficial compounds present in the herbs.