Iodine Liquid Tincture With Fulvic Acid For
Healing Solutions Lugol's VS. J.Crows:
Healing Solutions manufacturer prepares Lugol's in small, controllable batches.
J.Crows prepares their formula in larger 5-10 lb buckets which means less control, sealing not as secure which causes evaporation.
Healing Solutions better cap means NO evaporation or oxidation so solution remains strong and potent. You get a tighter cap, plus a separate dropper!
J.Crows uses dropper cap which does not seal as tight meaning evaporation and oxidation occur. Oxidation weakens the iodine.
LUGOL'S IODINE relies on Super Concentrated Fulvic to help supercharge absorption of both iodine and iodide and all the other elements in the formula for superior delivery to cells of a winning "cell-ready" combination..
- LUGOL'S IODINE includes important elements that must to be present for our bodies to use iodine in a host of metabolic processes.
Lugol's Iodine Ingredients
A LUGOL'S SOLUTION PROVIDES BOTH FORMS OF IODINE: IODINE AND IODIDE
The entire body uses iodine and iodide, not just the thyroid. Various tissues and organs are designed to concentrate large amounts that are necessary for their normal structure and function. Conversely, low iodine levels are associated with autoimmune thyroid disease, breast cancer, thyroid cancer, goiter, and fibromyalgia, as well as cysts and nodules of the breast, thyroid, and ovaries.
(Both types of iodine are needed in the body - breast and prostate tissue prefer iodine and thyroid tissues prefer iodide - and both types are available with a Lugol's solution. Other types of iodine formulations have not been shown capable of providing this type of tissue-specific support).
- FULVIC TRACE MINERALS AND ELEMENTS
- Fulvic molecules carry up to 60 minerals and elements, help improve absorption and facilitate transport to cells.
- Fulvic molecules are negatively charged and donate electrons for membrane and cellular functions, including mitochondrial energy production.
- Iodine sufficiency and Humic and Fulvic Acids protect glands from radiation poisoning. Radioactive elements have an affinity for Humic and Fulvic acids. They form organo-metal complexes of different adsorptive stability and solubility. Uranium and plutonium are influenced by Humic Substances, as are other polluting metals, each being solubilized and absorbed, thereby annihilating the specific radioactivity.
Two ounces of liquid Lugol's Iodine.
One dropper pull (filling the pipette about halfway) is about 12.5 mg iodine/iodide per serving (20 drops). Liquid should be added to pure water to take. Then, it should be followed by a four to six-ounce glass of pure water. Liquid is often preferred for those starting an Iodine product because it can be started slowly. It is also preferred for those who do not need the 12.5 mg/day contained in each capsule. 20 drops is approximately equal to 12.5 mg of Iodine/Iodide, 10 drops is approximately equal to 6.25 mg Iodine/Iodide. A 60-day supply at one dropper pull per day.