The Real Benefit To You And Your Family
The use of spores as probiotics is highly important as spores are designed to survive through the gastric system and colonize well to produce the needed effects. Additionally, spores make a potent impact in the gut since the spore population in the gut is low enough that the 4 billion spores added each day through MegaSporeBiotic will make a potent impact on the sensory systems in the gastrointestinal tract to create beneficial effects. Spores are also important to police and defend the gut from unwanted microbes and to support the growth of the natural species found in each individual. A mega dose, spore culture/consortium formula with broad-spectrum activity, has only been available as a pharmaceutical drug, until now – MegaSporeBiotic is the first offered as a dietary supplement.
A culmination of published research shows that spores, like those found in MegaSporeBiotic, when used as probiotics could confer the following beneficial effects:
- Immune modulation to reduce allergies and asthma.
- Immune stimulation of peripheral T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes to fight colds, flus and infections.
- Decrease in frequency of urinary tract infections.
- Reduction in side effects related to antibiotic therapy.
- Effective treatment for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO).
- Diminished duration of diarrhea in children 3 to 36 months of age
- Reduced incidence of irritable bowel syndrome diarrhea.
- Immune response to adenovirus and influenza-A in-vitro.
- Improvement in pain scale in Rheumatoid arthritis patients .
- Reduces the inflammation associated with Crohn’s disease, IBS, ulcerative colitis.
- Improved growth of the natural flora.
- Improved digestion of food and a thus improved nutrient absorption.
- Production and absorption of critical nutrients – i.e. carotenoids, quinols, vitamins and enzymes.
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Reduction of cholesterol.
- Detoxification of the intestinal tract.
- Effective colonization.
Aids in digestion
Helps control bacterial overgrowth
Detoxifies the intestinal tract
Reduces inflammation & pain
Assists in the reduction of cholesterol
Produces key nutrients - antioxidants (via HU36TM), B-vitamins, Vitamin K2, Nattokinase, and CoQ10.
Provides immune modulation for the prevention and treatment of infections, allergies.
Histamine Degrading Bacteria
Probiotics – the “for life” supplements
A healthy body starts with a healthy gut, and too many people are unhealthy because of an unhealthy gut. Humans have 10 times more bacteria in their digestive tract than cells in their body. The role these bacteria have in health and disease has been extensively studied, and probiotics are becoming more main stream. Recent studies have shown that very often commercially sold probiotic supplements are ineffective at boosting the immune system, 70% of which is in the digestive tract. Oral supplementation with commonly sold products also does not change the composition of bacteria in your digestive tract. Studies from the Human Microbiome Project and world leading probiotic experts, have found that in order for a supplemented probiotic to be beneficial for its host it must:
- Be an organism that naturally exists in the gut already.
- Be supplemented in a higher concentration than what naturally exists in the gut .
- Be able to survive the harsh environment of the stomach acid and upper digestive tract.
- Should naturally occur in our environment and be stable in both the gut and the environment.
Lactobacillus sp. and Bifidobacter sp. dominate the marketplace as the most frequently used probiotic strains. It is true that these are naturally occurring bacteria in the intestinal tract, but they are not designed to exist and thrive outside of the gut and are thus destroyed by the stomach acid and bile salts when supplemented orally. These bacteria are not found in our environment because they have not evolved for life outside the gut, and therefore they are not natural probiotics. They also exist in numbers that exceed 20 trillion cells in the digestive tract, and so supplementation with even 100 billion cells would not be enough to get the desired immune stimulation.
Bacillus spores are the most widely prescribed prescription probiotics in the world. They have been studied extensively in human clinical trials and have a very long history of use. In addition, they:
- Are a normally occurring organism in the gut
- Exist with a typical population of about 2 million cells so supplementing 4 billion is a much higher concentration than what naturally exists in the gut which will cause the stimulation we require for the probiotic effect.
- Are robust and survive the harsh environment of the stomach acid 100% intact
- Occur naturally in our environment but also thrive in the gut – Nature’s true probiotics.
For the First Time, a Carotenoid Rich Probiotic
MegaSporeBiotic introduces Bacillus Indicus (HU36TM), the first commercially available carotenoid rich probiotic. This amazing spore produces carotenoids in the digestive tract at the site where they are absorbed. Highly bioavailable forms of lycopene, astaxanthin, zeaxanthin, beta carotene and lutein are manufactured by Bacillus Indicus making MegaSpore Biotic the only probiotic and antioxidant combination supplement in the marketplace.
MegaSporeBiotic will change your understanding of probiotics in health and disease. This one-of-a-kind product offers health care professionals, for the first time, a powerful first step tool in their pursuit of improving the health and wellness of their patients by restoring balance to the gut.
Take 2 Capsules Once A Day With A Meal
Supplement Facts Based On Full-Size Container