Vitamin D3/K2 Sublingual 1 oz
Liquid vitamins D3 and K2 in a balanced formula
- 10 drops contain 5, 000 IU of vitamin D3 and 1 mg of vitamin K2
- Both vitamin K and vitamin D support healthy bones and muscles
- Comes as a liquid for ease of use
- Both vitamin K and vitamin D support a healthy cardiovascular system and healthy immune function
- Provides nutritional support for oncology patients
Vitamin K2 exerts a more powerful influence on bone than does vitamin K1.Vitamin K2 is a series of molecules known as menaquinones. The most common and well-studied of the menaquinones is MK-4 which this product uses. Vitamin K is essential for normal cell formation and to help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
It is essential to maintain an optimal level of vitamin D through all stages of life, from fetal development to old age. Vitamin D helps support a number of important systems in the body, including muscle and bone health, as well as cardiovascular and immune function.
Combining vitamins D and K might provide synergistic protection of these systems.One study in postmenopausal women found a combination of minerals along with vitamins D and K maintained healthy artery elasticity, compared to two other groups of women who received either minerals with vitamin D but not vitamin K, or placebo.*
Vitamin D / K2 Liquid is in medium chain triglyceride oil, preserved with mixed tocopherols.